The International WaterCentre (IWC) offers tuition and living scholarships
The International WaterCentre (IWC) offers tuition and living scholarships for international students applying for the 2020 intake of the Master of Integrated Water Management program.
One full-tuition and full-living costs scholarship is awarded annually to a high-caliber candidate who clearly demonstrates potential as a future water leader.
The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Integrated Water Management
- Living expenses remuneration
- Return air travel to Australia
- Cost of a student visa for a single student
- Cost of overseas student health cover for a single student.
The scholarships applications close on August 1 2019. For more information: https://watercentre.org/study/scholarships/master-of-integrated-water-management-type-a/
Centro de Desarrollo Profesional
Tel. 229 20 00 ext. 4321, 4416 y 3270